Last year, David Frey and Maruxa Murphy invited me to be a part of a new telesummit series they were putting together. The topic at the time was Twitter Masters. If you are still trying to get your mind around how to tap into Twitter the info there is still relevant and worth the price of admission to listen to the recordings.
Publishing regular high quality content on your business website – i.e. blogging – is arguably the single most powerful part of a sound social media marketing strategy. It is something that every business website owner should strive to understand better.
If you don’t have a thorough mastery of effective blogging for your business, or don’t really even understand the need, then you’ll definitely want to check this out.
Blogging Masters Telesummit
David and Maruxa have hosted several telesummits since that first one and now they are hosting a Blogging Masters Telesummit, and they’ve invited me to be a part of it.
And the best part? You can listen in on the live calls for FREE!
Just go register at the site and they’ll send you the call in info. Then at the scheduled time you can listen in on each call absolutely free. (And if your schedule won’t let you listen in on each of the calls live they are making the recordings available for purchase too so you can download them to your MP3 player!)
Here is what I am going to be talking about on my call Monday afternoon.
The Beehive Method: The New Media Marketing System That Gets New Clients And Prospects Buzzing About You And Swarming To Your Business
- The critical 1st step you must take before trying to push your content to your audience from your blog
- 4 quick ways to start attracting a swarm of new customers using online media networking
- Why having a big following on your social networks still means you are missing the point of true lead generation for your business
- The 6 key benefits of using WordPress as your website platform
- The single most important point to remember when posting information to your social networks from your blog
- How to find the social media site that fits your personality type best and connects best with your audience
- 3 simple steps to having your blog and social media networking done for you
- The easiest way to create a powerful online blog presence (that most businesses forget to do!)
- The most powerful way to enhance your online success
And that’s just one of the 13 sessions they have on tap for this telesummit!
You are not going to want to miss this information. Just click here to sign up so you can access this great info.
Remember, there is no cost at all to listen to the live calls.