Well the wait is finally over and we can let y’all in on our secret.
There is going to be an amazing bloggers conference in Chicago in May called SOBCon ’07. You can check out the web site at SOBEvent.com for all your info.
But let me just start by telling you this event will be unlike any other blogging conference that you’ve heard about because this one is all about relationships and conversations.
You’ve all been to blog conferences where speakers droned on and the only way you could stay away was by working on your laptop blogging about the event. This one promises to be different. It will be interactive. There will be audience participation. And we will all learn from each other.
Call it analog blogging if you like.
Just take a look at the line up we’ve put together:
Take Your Blogging to the Next Level
A Relationship Bloggers’ Conference and Networking Event
Community, Friday, May 11, 2007, 6:00 PM â€“ 9:00 PM
- Christine Kane – popular guitarist, singer, blogger LIVE!
- Open Mic Night Cocktail Partyâ€“ Live community event (multiple microphones) Take the conversation out of the comment box!
Speakers, Saturday, May 12, 2007, 8:00 AM â€“ 4:30 PM
- Phil Gerbyshak, Make It Great! – Relationship Geek
- Liz Strauss, Successful-Blog – SOB and BAD Blogger
- David Armano, Logic+Emotion
- Terry Starbucker, Ramblings from a Glass Half Full; Rodney Rumford, PodBlaze; Ben Yoskovitz, Instigator Blog
- Mike Sansone, Converstations & Iowa Marketing Bloggers
- Chris Cree of SuccessCREEations, Moderating – Blogging Tools Panel with Scott Rafer from MyBlogLog, Janice Myint from Technorati, and Diego Orjuela from Evoca
- Wendy Piersall, eMomsAtHome
There will be interactive presentations on publishing, design and branding, tools, analytics, social networking, marketing, and coaching — all from the perspectives of the relationship blogger and the audience.
We’ve only got room for 250 attendees, and we hope YOU can be one of them!
So head on over to SOBEvent.com, check out the full scoop, and Reserve Your Seat NOW before they all disappear.
Then put the button on your blog to tell everyone you plan to be there. Here is the code:
<a href=”http://sobevent.com/”><img src=”http://www.sobevent.com/wp-content/themes/torn/images/sobcon_button.jpg” >
Or, if you prefer, you can copy the code from the Promote SOBCon ’07 Page.