Ach! I’ve been tagged!
I don’t know why it is, but I don’t seem to do meme well. Usually I just give a little wave as they go flying by. Sometimes more than once.
But for some reason, this time with the Starbucker Meme, I’m in.
Here’s the “rules” for this one:
Here’s an opportunity to let your creativity flow. Tell us:
1. How full is your glass?
2. What kind of glass is it?
3. What’s in the glass?
4. Reasons for #1, #2, and #3
Ok. Now for my answers.
- Definitely a coffee mug (my current favorite is a memento from our last visit to Wisconsin)
- Hi-test fully caffeinated coffee (with a little half & half and something sweet)
- I’m usually running wide open from project to project, often with very little sleep. The coffee helps keep me going. So we keep it free flowing like a bottomless cup. And I like to have something I can hold hold onto so that handle on the mug works well for me.
And now Look Out! ‘Cause I’m going Tag-Happy! Making up for lost time, I guess.
So I’m tagging the following wonderful folks to share with us in this meme. Raise your glasses high (and tell us about them while you’re at it!) 😎
(And thanks Liz for the cool bloggy tag button.)